Wednesday, August 2, 2017



Archway Classical Academy – Lincoln

4A Mrs. Gore, Mr. Edmondson


Dear Parents,

I am excited to welcome you to 4A and a new school year at Archway Lincoln! I will be your child’s teacher this year for 4th grade and I am looking forward to meeting you and your child and beginning the new school year.

This will be my third year teaching 4th grade at Lincoln. Prior to teaching here, I taught my 5 children at home. I am honored to have been at Lincoln from its start and look forward to collaborating with my colleagues again this year to provide your children with a rigorous, highly formative, and enjoyable year.

Joining me this year as my teaching apprentice is Mr. Wil Edmondson. I know he will be a delightful presence in 4A and I am looking forward to partnering with him this year.

Our curriculum is rigorous and interesting. Your child will be studying subjects that range from the Middle Ages to meteorology, phonograms to fractions, narration to navigation and many things in between. Mr. Edmondson and I look forward to helping your child transition from third grade to fourth grade.

Our goal is for this to be an enjoyable, productive, challenging, and encouraging year for all our students.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. My email is lgore@archwaylincoln.org and Mr. Edmondson’s is wedmondson@archwaylincoln.org

Warmly,
Mrs. Gore