Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I hope everyone had a good break. I did : )

We will be reciting “Paul Revere’s Ride” the 7th and 8th of January. We will discuss delivery and expectations on Wednesday. This is the fourth grade project and is for a grade. Please work on articulation, fluency and expression.

We will be going to the MIM (Musical Instrument Museum) on Friday, January 15th. I was informed that the link I put in the last blog was not working for the permission slip. I placed it on the sidebar and that fixed it.

Most of you probably already signed up for the field trip at the beginning of the year but I know we have some newer students who may not have and it may have gone under the radar for others. Please make sure you sign up, I’m looking forward to going with the whole class. If you have any questions, please fell free to contact me.

This quarter in literature we will start off reading Prince Caspian by C. S. Lewis. It is a popular story and should be easy to obtain if you have not yet done so. I have put a picture of the cover on the sidebar. Please bring the book in by Monday the 11th.

In Science we will begin by studying chemistry. We’ll be focusing on measurement for a bit in math and in history we learn about Arizona.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday!!